There’s more to business than simply making a profit. For organisations as well as individuals, it’s important to recognise that we have an obligation to support those in our communities who are less fortunate than ourselves.
It’s no secret that those in the charity and education sectors are increasingly having to deal with less-realistic budgets. At the same time, however, the challenges imposed upon them are becoming ever greater, meaning that their already meagre funds are having to stretch much further.
Offering a 25% discount off all managed services to charities and educational establishments is just one way in which we can help some of the fantastic institutions so many within our communities rely upon.
Most charities are eligible providing they are not…
- Political in nature
- Affiliated with any government
- A private, grant-offering organisation
… and assuming that they do not…
- Discriminate against people due to their ethnicity, nationality, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, gender, beliefs/opinions or political stance
- Promote or include as a condition of their services an adoption of a particular religious point of view
All state-funded and operated educational establishments are eligible including…
- Primary schools
- Senior schools
- Sixth form colleges
- Technical colleges
- Further education colleges
How to apply
If you or a member of your team would like to apply for this discount, please get in touch. A member of our team will be only too happy to help!