The North West's fastest growing IT firm, we support businesses both large and small, proactively monitoring and maintaining their infrastructure. Not only do we keep their networks running efficiently, we do the same for their employees, minimising downtime whilst boosting productivity.
What is managed IT support?
Managed IT support – often referred to as managed IT services – involves a third party IT specialist taking responsibility for your organisation’s IT infrastructure including…
- Remotely monitoring your infrastructure 24/7 for potential problems.
- Proactively maintaining your systems, spotting issues before they occur, keeping your network (and your team) working efficiently.
- Keeping all of your systems up-to-date, automatically installing updates and patches where necessary and at a time to suit you.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to any problems that do arise, be that by phone, email or in person at your premises, working with and around your team rather than against them.
- Providing straightforward, expert and strategic advice as to how you can get the most of your IT, both now and in the future.
48% of UK businesses experience IT issues every single day with 81% seeing the same problem more than once. 60% of employees admit to spending downtime on personal business…
Do you need managed IT support?
If your business relies upon emails, the internet, the cloud or key pieces of software in order to operate, the answer is a loud, resounding YES.
Here’s just a few reasons why…
- Prevent downtime – You’re only making money when you’re working. With 79% of employees experiencing IT downtime every week and the average firm losing 545 hours to downtime each year, flaky IT poses a clear and present danger to your business. By proactively maintaining your systems, we predict problems before they arise, fixing issues before you even notice.
- Maintain security – Recent years have seen a huge rise in cyber attacks targeting SMEs. Could you afford to pay the average £21,000 cost of a ransomware attack? Could you cope with being offline for days, weeks or perhaps months? By remotely monitoring your network and keeping ahead of the hackers, we keep both you and your customers protected.
- Improve productivity – You’re good at what you do, but do you have the in-house capability to make strategic decisions when it comes to IT? Buying the wrong hardware or software can have a serious impact on your productivity. Our IT support contracts come with on-demand telephone, email and on-site support and advice, helping you make the right decisions and keeping your team moving.
How can we help?
We support hundreds of clients throughout the UK, maintaining their systems and keeping them productive. Put simply, we take the hassle out of IT so they can get back to doing what they do best.
Types of support
- Managed IT Support – We become your IT department, providing a level of support and expertise that exceeds most in-house IT managers. We handle everything, keeping your systems running smoothly and cutting potential issues off at the pass. To learn more about our IT support packages, view the comparison table below.
- Complementary IT Support – We work with your in-house IT department, providing additional resource and expertise on demand. This type of support can be provided on an ad-hoc (perhaps as part of a specific project) or ongoing basis, our team working in partnership or under the direction of yours as required.
Want to learn more? Get in touch and speak to an expert today.
Facts and figures
Did you know that only 3% of UK businesses experience 100% up-time? Or that downtime within the average SME hinders its ability to generate income by a whopping 22%? How about the fact that 40% of businesses fail to back up their data?