Thankfully, our business continuity and disaster recovery experts are on hand to keep things on the straight and narrow…
The North West's fastest growing IT company, we support hundreds of clients throughout the UK, keeping their networks, business and client information safe and secure. Should the worst happen, we'll make sure you're back up and running in no time...
What’s the worst that could happen?
Whilst everything with your business might be going pretty smoothly right now, that situation can change in the blink of an eye. Should any one of these things happen, you’ll need to recover pretty quickly…
- Theft of critical equipment
- Malicious vandalism
- Sabotage from internal or external sources
- Power outages
- Communications failure
- Security breaches or cyber attacks
If hit by a catastrophic event such as a fire, a flood, the theft of equipment or even sabotage, could your team get back up to speed quickly?
The meaning of the term ‘business continuity planning’ has changed over the years. Far from simply keeping valuable documents in a locked safe or safety deposit box, today things have become a lot more digital in nature…
Businesses have come to recognize that some services of the organization have to be delivered continuously without interruption. Therefore, instead of focusing only on resuming the business in the shortest possible time, the endeavor is to create an IT Business Continuity Plan to ensure that critical operations continue to be functional even during a disaster. The ideal plan would be one in which the client will not be aware of the occurrence of the disaster since client services will continue as before.
What do we do?
Business as usual. That’s what all organisations want, surely? Unfortunately, however, things don’t always go to plan. We partner with hundreds of companies, charities and educational establishments to do one of two things…
- Help prevent a catastrophic failure – Regardless of its size or type, every organisation is at risk from a variety of external and internal factors. Flooding thanks to a burst pipe, fire due to an electrical fault or arson, a cyber-attack, vandalism or theft… any on of these could shut your business down in a flash. Using the very latest hardware and software technology, we monitor and proactively protect your business, its data and its customers.
- Safeguard your business should the worst happen – No much how well you prepare or how many safeguards are installed, no business can control absolutely everything. There are so many outside influences that can impact upon your business, it’s impossible to protect against them all. We work with you to develop a business continuity and disaster recovery plan that will get you back up and running, often without your clients even knowing there was an issue.
Disaster recovery solutions
Our expert team can advise you on our Disaster Recovery Services in order to meet your exact requirements in terms of technology, budget, Recovery Point and Time Objectives. Our team will accurately match the right technology, tailoring the solution to match your environment.
Working with us removes the burden of project managing and carrying out the installation of your Disaster Recovery Service yourself, leaving you free to focus on those tasks that truly differentiate your business.
We can take care of the ongoing management, monitoring and testing of the Disaster Recovery solution. Additionally, we continually work with you to ensure your solution meets your future needs.